Ryan sat down in a longform conversation where we (Daniel Johnson, M.D. & Ryan) explored how he followed his curiosity as a young man growing up in West Virginia. A powerful experience in craniosacral massage led to a career as a massage therapist and a deepening practice of Kriya yoga. An intellectual study of Vedic astrology has guided his process of seeing how we are all connected in this mysterious journey. As a bonus, he shares his Celtic music this episode, a fascinating investigation filled with jumping off points for further study.
You can click the image to the left, or visit Daniel Johnson, MD at his Antecdotal Evidence website here: http://danieljohnsonmd.com/ae005-ryan-kurczak-at-peace-with-the-mystery-mp3/
In this interview you will learn:
- How a Catholic boy from a small town in West Virginia, grew up to be an astrologer and yogi.
- Why I like baking pepperoni rolls.
- Why Saturn is my favorite planet.
- How I feel about playing Celtic Music.
- My predictions about Humanity’s Future and the state of the world.
- What makes astrology such a fascinating devotional topic of exploration.
- My discovery of a natural personal cure for ADD.
- Among other things…