In these videos we explore principles based on Sarvarth Chintami and how to interpret the 7th house in Vedic Astrology. These are applicable to general chart interpretation and to the effects of dashas, because they both work together.
See the bottom of this post for the list of principles considered within this video.
7th House, Husband, Wife, Sexuality in Astrology
- Venus in the 7th makes one overridden with sex. Mercury promotes affairs. Jupiter gives a secure marriage partner. Saturn gives affairs with bad partners. Lord of the 7th as a benefic this can give a good spouse.
- Mars in the 7th gives lack of satisfaction with sexual partners, despite having many. This causes affairs and destruction of the family, thereby bringing shame. The Sun in the 7th gives one a family but is attached to other spouses.
- The 2nd, 7th and 6th with Venus in the ascendant and aspected by malefics makes one attached to questionable morality. This is not so if benefics aspect. The lords of the 6th and 1st located with malefics also gives questionable morality and attachment to other spouses.
- The lord of the 7th located with the nodes and aspected by malefics is said to make one adulterous. The lords of the 10th, 2nd and 7th located in the 10th is also a yoga for adultery.
- The lords of the 5th and 9th along with the lord of the 7th located in the 6th, 8th or 12th houses and without the association of benefics by conjunction or aspect, one does not get progeny even with many wives.
- A weak Moon in the 7th with a malefic or the 7th house lord in the lagna with a malefic, makes one adulterous.
- If the lord of the 5th house is located in the 7th, and the lord of the 7th house is with a malefic and Venus is weak, the wife is lost due to children.
- The lords of the 2nd and 7th occupying their own signs in the 2nd and 7th cause these houses to be strong. This gives a long lived wife and marriage.
- The lord of the 7th strong by being exalted, retrograde or well supported in other ways gives one many spouses. This is also the case when Venus is well placed in the ascendant.
- ***Future spouses will not be predicted from a chart placement, but by the dasha one is in during future relationships.
- Early death of spouse can come about if the lord of the 7th is with Saturn, Mars and Rahu and located in a difficult Shastiamsa.
- The significator of spouse and/or Jupiter or Venus is situated with a malefic planet and is located in debilitation or debilitation Navamsha and is aspected by malefics, this gives difficult settling on a marriage partner.
- If there are malefics in the 7th or 2nd and the lords of these houses are weak, one loses the first spouse and has to remarry.
- Malefics in the 7th and 8th and Mars located in the 12th and the 7th not aspected by its own lord, one loses the first spouse. Particularly when this dasha runs or transits activate the combination.
- The lord of the Navamsha, occupied by the lord of the 7th house, located in a Navamsha belonging to its enemy or in its sign of debilitation or with the Sun, and situated between malefics and aspected by malefics, this causes loss of first spouse.
- The lord of Venus in the Navamsha in between malefics and this being true of the 7th house and its lord causes loss of first spouse.
- One will have many spouses if Mercury is strongly placed in the 10th from the lord of the 1st house and Moon is located strongly in the 3rd from the lord of the 7th house.
- The lord of the 7th located in a trine or kendra, in good dignity, and in its own Varga in good dignity, and associated with the lord of the 10th house, gives many wives at a time.
- This is also true with the lords of the 7th and 11th located together or mutually aspecting each other and located in a trine with strength.
- The lord of the 7th situated with a malefic, or the 7th occupied by malefics, or when the lord of the Navamsha occupied by the lord of the 7th is a malefic planet, one may get a bad spouse.
- The lord of the 7th with a benefic and also aspected by benefics or between benefics indicates a worthy spouse.
- This is also true if the lord of the 7th is strong and located with or aspected by Jupiter and if the significator for the spouse is strong and similarly influenced.
- One is more likely to have a devoted spouse if the lord of the 7th is also friendly with the lord of the 1st.
- The lord of the 7th house located in the Navamsha of a malefic planet and located between malefics makes one’s spouse stubborn, false and adulterous.
- If the Moon or Venus is the lord of the 7th and is located in a benefic Navamsha with a benefic planet or in its sign of exaltation, in its friends sign or in many good vargas this makes the spouse of good character.
- If the lord of the 7th is Mercury and is associated with a malefic and is eclipsed or located in the 8th and between malefics, while also under the aspect of malefics, the spouse can be destructive to the relationsip, one’s self and the family.
- If the nodes are in the 7th and under the aspect of malefics, in a malefic navamsha, the spouse will be sinful, adulterous and of bad character. The spouse may even poison the native.
- The significator of the 7th house being Venus, lord of the 7th, 2nd and 1st being located in the 6th, 8th or 12th, in the Navamsha of debilitation, or in inimical Navamsha, or ecliped and associated with malefics, finances decline after marriage.
- If these indications are aspected by benefics or with benefics, financial prospects return after marriage.
- If all four kendras and their lords are afflicted by male planets, one has sex with quadrupeds.
- If kendras and trines are full of malefic planets or Saturn is with Mandi and a malefic planet one has sex like an animal. One also has sex like an animal if the Sun, Saturn and Mars occupy the 4th house. This also happens if Rahu is in the 7th and Mars is in the 4th.
- The lord of the 7th house occupying a water sign, Venus occupying a water sign and aspected by the strong Moon, or Moon occupying watery sign in the 7th and aspected by Venus or Mercury in a water sign, will give plenty of liquid in the private region.
- If full Moon is in the 7th house in the sign or Navamsha of a watery planet and is aspected by Jupiter, located in a watery sign, one’s spouse will have wetness all the time.
- If there are many malefic planets in the 7th house, or if there are malefics in the 6th and 8th which are also in a malefic Shastiamsha, one will be prone to urinary issues.