16 Hour Astrological Step by Step Chart Analysis Video Course
Reading books and taking courses on astrology is a good way to develop a foundational knowledge needed to understand the basics of horoscope interpretation. However, as most students of astrology have found, in order to master this science requires:
• Years of study and contemplation
• Direct experience giving readings
• And/or the opportunity to watch an experienced astrologer interpret multiple charts
In this step-by-step chart analysis course you will get to watch a professional astrologer interpret each house from beginning to end. By following the same procedures and step-by-step processes illustrated during this class you will be introduced to a logical working method to understand any horoscope. You will get to see, through various chart examples, how a working astrologer:
• Assesses the chart basics to determine a person’s character
• Considers the avashtas to see the potential circumstances of a person’s life
• Examines the appropriate divisional charts to understand one’s strengths
• Determines when certain life events are most likely to occur through the dashas
No longer will you wonder where to begin or what to do next when researching a chart.
Specific Vedic Astrological knowledge and techniques reviewed in this course include:
• Understanding Planetary House and Sign Interaction
• Proper use of Graha and Rashi Aspects
• Assessing the Innate Strength of Planets within a Particular Horoscope
• Understanding How Planetary Dignity Helps or Hurts a House and the Area of Life that House Represents
• Proper Application of Balaadi, Jagraadi, Lajjitaadi Avashtas
• Assessing the Effects of Planets within the Vargas
• Determining When Events Can Occur Using Dashas and Vargas Simultaneously
It is best that you have working knowledge of astrological basics, the Lajjitaadi Avashtas and the Vargas. All of this material is covered in other MP3 classes on this site.
- This is an advanced course.
- Total length of all videos is over 16 Hours.
- The Art and Science of Vedic Astrology Volume II is required reading for this course. The manual you see in these class videos, has been converted into this book. If you do not have a copy of this book, you are encouraged to purchase it, as the course will make reference to material in this book. A digital copy of the manual is not included in this course, that manual was for the live class only. If you have the books, The Art and Science of Vedic Astrology Volume 1 and 2, you will have all information referenced in this course.
- Many of the tables, techniques and information referenced in the course is from that book.
- This is a large file (over 2 gigabytes). Be sure your internet speed can handle the download before purchasing.
- Each class is near 2 hours of video. The videos are an .mp4 file. Be sure you can open an .mp4 file on your computer before ordering this course. They are also delivered as one large zip file. You will need a program that allows you to unzip this file.
**Due to the digital nature of this course, it is a non-refundable. Please be sure you are familiar with and resonate with Ryan’s approach to Vedic Astrology before committing to investing in this course. Free videos and classes can be reviewed here: http://www.youtube.com/user/RyansVedicAstrology
Hi Ryan, Do you also tell in this course, as to how to calculate your own chart manually ?
No. We assume you already have some back ground information, on astrology first.
Namaste Ryan. I have downloaded the step-by-step course. in class 1 and 2 you talk about handouts. where can i find the handouts please? or could you please email me the pdf document related to this ste-by-step course? thanks.
The course has The Art and Science of Vedic Astrology Volume 2 as required reading. Those handouts were turned into that book. Look into the appendix or the appropriate chapters.
Please let me know whether you use North Indian type charts in your course.