Year 4 – Astrology Apprenticeship Practicum
Course Dates: February 5th – November 5th
Participants of Year 4 will have:
- studied the signs, the houses, the planets, shadbala, planetary relationships, yogas, the Nodes, the vargas and finally learned how to apply transits and dashas.
- written nearly 30, 000 words worth of papers on the subject of astrology.
- dedicated over 500 hours of your life (and most likely twice that) to this philosophy of astrology.
- Given 3 years of study to this art and science of astrology.
You have set the stage for your own astrological mastery.
Now it is time to demonstrate what you have learned. This is your practicum, your time to work as an astrologer for the good of those you serve.
You will continue drawing on the wisdom and techniques of ancient texts such as Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra, Brihat Jataka, Sarvartha Chinamani, Jaimini Upadesa Sutras, and more. You will apply the techniques you have learned.
Requirements for completing this Year 4 Astrological Apprenticeship Program include:
- Completing 42 Astrological Sessions on a Donation Basis
- Writing Three Papers, No Less than 10,000 words, Assessing All 12 Houses Of Three different Astrological Charts of Your Choosing
- Submit Three One Hour Videos for Publication on YouTube Exploring An Approved Astrological Topic of Your Choice
- Created a Basic Website to be Listed at Asheville Vedic Astrology.
*Feedback forms will be provided to be completed by your self and your client for the donation based sessions. These will be completed, print mailed and emailed for review.
*Each paper will require the same standards as all previous papers. They will be of college level writing. They will be properly cited. Each technique or principle utilized will be described clearly. These will be completed, print mailed and emailed for review.
*Each video will need to be professionally presented. The use of screen sharing through Zoom or even PowerPoint presentations are welcome. Communication must be clear, and the techniques utilized clearly presented and described.
The course begins in February. The year will be divided into three. Tuition payments are required before each new section begins. Course work from the previous section must be completed on-time to proceed to the next section.
- Section 1 concludes April 5th. By April 5th, the feedback forms for 14 donation based sessions will be completed and delivered. One paper will be completed and delivered. One of three required videos will be completed and delivered via DropBox.
- Section 2 concludes July 5th. By July 5th, the feedback forms for 14 donation based sessions will be completed and delivered. One paper will be completed and delivered. One of three required videos will be completed and delivered via DropBox.
- Section 3 concludes November 5th. By November 5th, the feedback forms for 14 donation based sessions will be completed and delivered. One paper will be completed and delivered. One of three required videos will be completed and delivered via DropBox.
Upon satisfactory completion of these requirements, your contact information will be listed at http://www.ashevillevedicastrology.com as an astrologer. You will be welcome to submit articles or papers to be published at Asheville Vedic Astrology. You will also be welcome to record and post appropriate videos at http://www.youtube.com/ryansvedicastrology to provide education for those interested and to promote your own work in this field. When asked for referrals, I will direct clients to you, because I will know your training and capability.
You must be logged in to post a comment.