We have three avenues for learning Kriya Yoga. You can learn from:
- The free YouTube Kriya Yoga Course
- Through the two downloadable beginner and intermediate Kriya Yoga Training Courses on this page
- or through the texts available on the Books section of this website.
We wish you the greatest blessings in your journey on this path.
A free online course related to Kriya Yoga can be reviewed here:
AUDIO CLASS DOWNLOAD #1 –
Kriya Yoga is a path to inner peace and Self-realization made popular by Paramahansa Yogananda’s book Autobiography of a Yogi. The path itself is one that utilizes specific mantra meditation, breath awareness techniques and Self-inquiry.
In 2005 I was authorized and ordained to share and teach Kriya Yoga by a direct student of Paramahansa Yoganada. Since that time, when the opportunity has arisen I’ve done my best to provide that service. Having walked this path everyday since 2000, I have found it to be the greatest and most fulfilling inner work I have ever done. I have found peace with my Self and gained greater understanding about my relationship with the Divine. The realizations and happiness derived from this practice cannot be compared to any other activity in this world.
It was my goal and intention in this audio course to share with you the same practices that have proven effective for me. I also share personal struggles and inspirations to give a realistic understanding of just what IS required to experience inner peace and greater awareness of the Divine presence within and around you.
In this Kriya Yoga Audio Course you will learn:
- How to meditate effectively
- Kriya Yoga Pranayama Techniques as I learned them during initiation and only alluded to in Autobiography of a Yogi
- Effective Kriya Yoga meditation routines
- the philosophical understanding of true Yoga practice as taught in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- The kind of lifestyle that leads to greater success on the Self-realization path
- How to practice contemplation and Self-inquiry to realize directly the truth of your being
AUDIO CLASS DOWNLOAD #2-
Kriya Yoga Sutras 26 Hour Downloadable MP3 Meditation Training Course — Intermediate Level
The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, written around the first century, contain precise information for proper practice of the soul-liberating path of Kriya Yoga. To our current knowledge, the practice of yoga existed at least three thousand years before Patanjali arranged the teaching into what we call the Yoga Sutras. His work distilled the essence of the philosophy and technique into four chapters of concise aphorisms that when contemplated, meditated on, and applied provide a direct route to personal experience of authentic spiritual growth.
In this course, you will learn to integrate your Kriya Meditation Practices with proper methods of contemplation to unlock the profound wisdom and power of the Sutras. Through this course, you will explore how the full 8 limbs of Yoga are applicable to your spiritual practices and daily living. The sutras can be complex and require much time and attention to understand. After completion of this course you will also have been introduced to the proper methods of contemplating and realizing the meaning behind any authentic spiritual text of your choosing.